Whether the presenting problem involves infidelity, desire differences, sexual dysfunction, or questions about kink or non-monogamy, we deal with couples’ sexuality every week. Here’s a 15-hour course to enhance your effectiveness in this difficult but rewarding area.
In 4 fast-moving, thought-provoking sessions, you’ll learn practical information and skills, involving issues like:
- What is NOT a sexual problem?
- Common therapists’ myths about sex that reduce our effectiveness
- Helping couples when one partner wants sex more than the other, or wants activities that the other partner doesn’t
- Helping couples navigate one partner’s porn use
- Helping couples when their sexuality is impacted by religious beliefs, or by trauma, the aging process, or health issues
- Working with couples who don’t want to discuss sex—but REALLY need to.
Session 1: The Therapeutic Project
Session 2: Varieties of Sexual Experience
Session 3: Selected Topics in Sexuality
Session 4: Sexuality, Therapy, & the Real World
This 15-hour course is designed to meet substantial requirements of the AASECT and SASH credentialing processes. You can also earn 15 CE’s (APA, NASW, LPCC, AASECT, etc.) by attending all four sessions (partial credit is not available).
As with all my webinars, your satisfaction is guaranteed—no questions asked!