My twice-monthly case consultation group resumes in January 2021.
We’ll discuss cases involving couples of all kinds—committed or not, newer and longer-term, with people of various ages, orientations, and situations.
We’ll address the whole range of common clinical topics, including power dynamics, communication, resentments, anxiety, existential issues, and narratives. I’ll ask some unexpected questions, share some exciting counter-intuitive perspectives, consider cultural issues, and occasionally look at possible counter-transference. Examples of cases we typically discuss are:
- She wants sex more than he does, and their frequency is going down
- They can’t agree on whether or not to have another child
- When he starts feeling attached to a partner, he starts picking fights
- She complains he doesn’t talk about his feelings, and he says he doesn’t know what she wants
- He wants to be his husband’s ultimate lover, and is constantly anxious that he’ll fail in bed
- She and his mother don’t get along, and she complains that he sides with his mother; he feels she’s insecure and unreasonable
Sound familiar? Here’s your chance to work with a Master Therapist, learning new ways to deal with all of your cases–in a lively, fun environment.
Prior to each session, two group members will each prepare a one-page outline of a case. During the session the group will ask helpful questions. I’ll analyze the case and respond on both theoretical and practical levels. We may do some role-play, or sometimes explore a possible medical issue.
The group will meet by Zoom from 11am-1230pm Pacific time on 5 alternate Thursdays:
January 14 & 28
February 11 & 25
Can’t attend a session? Watch/listen to the recording on-demand!
The cost for 5 sessions, payable in advance:
$99 until December 10 REGISTER NOW!
$109 after December 10
Questions? Just phone or email me: