Sex, Love, & Intimacy—Counter-intuitive Approaches
Webinar Series with Dr. Marty Klein
In today’s hyper-modern, virtual world, everything seems to have changed. Traditional therapy approaches just don’t work as well as they used to.
Working for 30 years in the heart of Silicon Valley, I’ve been developing creative ways to harness what we’ve learned about people and relationships, coupled with what we’ve learned about linguistics, culture, history, and how narratives are constructed.
The result is a set of therapeutic tools that are counter-intuitive— which I’m happy to share. In this continuing education series, you’ll learn creative perspectives like
- Why we shouldn’t reassure patients that they’re normal
- How focusing on male-female differences undermines intimacy
- The advantages of discussing existential issues with almost every couple
- Why “good attachment” doesn’t necessarily lead to desire & good sex
This series includes the following:
- Infidelity: After an affair, who owns the relationship?
- When porn is an issue: Couples in conflict & self-destructive individuals
- Low desire, high desire: Counter-intuitive approaches to desire discrepancies
- “You are NOT the boss of me”: Helping couples reduce & manage conflict
For each session you will receive:
- 90-minute video presentation (live access, AND a copy to watch later)
- Powerpoint slides used during webinar
- Ideas, interventions, and home assignments you can use IMMEDIATELY
- Yours to keep—listen again, or share with your students or colleagues. Results:
More powerful sessions
Fewer client dropouts
More client referrals